PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION LISTED BELOW, OBEY ALL SIGNS AND ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES.
All members and visitors must comply with the following:
- If you or any member of your household exhibit any COVID symptoms or do not feel well, please leave and do not use the fair grounds.
- Practice Social Distancing with a distance of 6 ft or 2 meters between all persons, riders, horse trailers and horses everywhere on the fair grounds.
- The per arena max capacity will be set according to current provincial Covid sport restrictions. Please be courteous and make the most of your time in the ring to allow use for everyone.
- Horses must be tied to their own horse trailer only (hitching posts are closed).
- The wash rack is available to use for one horse handler at a time.
- Bring your own wheel barrel and fork to clean up after your horses.
- Avoid sharing tack, brushes, equipment, etc……
- Bring your own sanitizing wipes for cleaning any equipment you have used/touched after your ride, ie gates, poles, barrels, outhouse…..(we don’t have staff to clean up after you).
- There is a soap dispensary attached to the wash rack for hand washing.
- Please take all garbage, coffee cups, etc home with you.
- Spectators watching from the bleachers or the ground must practice social distancing.
- The only washroom facility available are the outhouses behind the main ring and it will NOT be stocked with toilet paper.
For all other NSC rules and contact information please go to https://northernsaddleclub.com/nsc-rules/
IF YOU CANNOT ABIDE BY THESE RULES, YOU WILL BE OMITTED FROM USING THE FACILITY.
IF EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE OUTLINED RULES, WE CAN REMAIN OPEN FOR ALL TO ENJOY THEIR HORSES AND THE FAIR GROUNDS.
Updated March 25, 2021