We are happy to announce the NSC Grounds will be open for use on SUNDAY, May 17th for day use only. 7am to 10pm
If we all follow the rules, we can keep the grounds open for everyone!
Updated May 15, 2020
NSC Grounds COVID19 Rules
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION LISTED BELOW,
OBEY ALL SIGNS AND ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES.
All members and visitors must comply with the following:
1. If you or any member of your household exhibit any COVID symptoms or do not feel well, please leave and do not use the fair grounds.
2. Practice Social Distancing with a distance of 6 ft or 2 meters between all persons, riders, horse trailers and horses everywhere on the fair grounds.
3. There is a MAX of up to 10 horses with handlers/riders allowed in the Main Ring & Jump Ring at one time and a MAX of up to 4 horses in all other rings. Please be courteous and make the most of your time in the ring to allow use for everyone.
4. Boarding & Stabling are not available at this time with the only exception being clinic use. Clinic horses which are stabling and that are unfamiliar to each other, must be stabled at least one stall apart from each other.
5. Horses must be tied to their own horse trailer only (hitching posts are closed).
6. The wash rack is closed to horses but available for filling water buckets.
7. Bring your own wheel barrel and fork to clean up after your horses.
8. Avoid sharing tack, brushes, equipment, etc……
9. Bring your own sanitizing wipes for cleaning any equipment you have used/touched after your ride, ie gates, poles, barrels, outhouse…..(we don’t have staff to clean up after you).
10. There is a soap dispensary attached to the wash rack for hand washing.
11. Please take all garbage, coffee cups, etc home with you.
12. Spectators watching from the bleachers or the ground must practice social distancing.
13. The only washroom facility available are the outhouses behind the main ring and it will NOT be stocked with toilet paper.
IF YOU CANNOT ABIDE BY THESE RULES, YOU WILL BE OMITTED FROM USING THE FACILITY.
IF EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE OUTLINED RULES, WE CAN REMAIN OPEN FOR ALL TO ENJOY THEIR HORSES AND THE FAIR GROUNDS.
In addition, please note the following:
- The main ring and small warmup ring are still being repaired and do not have boards; therefore, they are currently closed. All other rings are open.
- Reminder to clean up all equipment you use after use.
- We are in the weed wack portion of the summer so if you can squeeze in some weed wacking around the arenas right now that would be very helpful!
- No overnight camping until at least the end of May.
- Please try to keep off the new grass that’s growing.
- The water will be turned on shortly after May 19th.
Thank you for your cooperation in these difficult times.
For all other NSC rules please Click Here.